Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 27|
|2008 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Gandia served on these committees:
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 20 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Ralph Boehm Incumbent||34.3%||409|
|Laura Gandia Incumbent||32.7%||390|
On November 2, 2010, Gandia was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On November 4, 2008, Laura Gandia won one of the 13 available seats to the New Hampshire House of Representatives for Hillsborough District 27, receiving 7,679 votes.
Gandia raised $902 for her campaign.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough District 27|
|Laura Gandia (R)||8,212|
|Lynne Ober (R)||10,366|
|Shaun Doherty (R)||10,084|
|Russell Ober (R)||9,580|
|Shawn Jasper (R)||8,531|
|Mary Ann Knowles (D)||8,401|
|Lars Christiansen (R)||8,212|
|Robert Haefner (R)||7,839|
|Jordan Ulery (R)||7,792|
|Andrew Renzullo (R)||7,711|
|John Knowles (D)||7,686|
|Ralph Boehm (R)||7,399|
|Valerie Hardy (D)||7,183|
|Vivian McGuire (D)||6,383|
In 2010, a year in which Gandia was up for re-election, she collected $1,550 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Laura + Gandia + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Gandia
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- 2008 Follow the Money's report on Laura's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014