|Alabama House of Representatives District 19|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Morris College, 1965|
|Master's||Ohio State University, 1973|
|Birthday||January 25, 1943|
|Place of birth||Sandy Springs, SC|
Hall is employed as an administrator at Calhoun Community College. She worked as a teacher from 1965 to 1998.
Hall is a member of the AID Action Coalition, North Alabama Health Center, Madison County Democratic Women, Constitution Hall Village, and Delta Sigma Theta Incorporated.
Hall served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Health Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Health Care Professionals and Procedures
- Madison County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Ways and Means General Fund Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Taxes, Exemptions/Benefits
Hall won re-election to the 19th District Seat in 2010. She had no opposition.
Hall raised $43,500 for her campaign.
In 2010, Hall raised $99,812 in contributions. 
Her three largest contributors were:
|Tennessee Valley Citizens For Economic Development||$10,000|
|Real Democrat PAC||$7,000|
In 2006, Hall collected $43,500 in donations.
Below are Hall's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Friends of Parker Griffith||$2,000|
|Friends of Sue Schmitz||$2,000|
Hall and her husband, John, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Laura + Hall + Alabama + House + Legislature"
- Tom Drake: Cullman's living legend - Cullman Times Online
- Ala. Board Approves Pardon for Scottsboro Boys - whnt.com
- Mobile Press school columns for Nov. 20 - al.com (blog)
- Jennifer Garner Fights For Preschool At The Capitol - Huffington Post
- Mobile Press school columns for Nov. 13 - Press-Register - al.com (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Alabama Legislature - Laura Hall
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
- Laura Hall Facebook
|Alabama House District 19
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|