Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 25|
|1978 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||36|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Pantelakos served on the Portsmouth City Council, and was a member of the Portsmouth City Delegation.
Pantelakos graduated from Morse High School. Her professional experience includes working as a part-time waitress.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Pantelakos served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Criminal Justice and Public Safety, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Pantelakos served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Criminal Justice and Public Safety|
Pantelakos won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 25. Pantelakos was unopposed in the September 11 primary election and defeated James Reilley (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 25, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Laura Pantelakos Incumbent||70.2%||1,682|
On November 2, 2010, Pantelakos won re-election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 16|
|Laura Pantelakos (D)||7,795|
|Paul McEachern (D)||8,022|
|James Splaine (D)||7,233|
|Terie Norelli (D)||7,185|
|Jacqueline Cali-Pitts (D)||6,846|
|Robin Read (D)||6,338|
|Rich DiPentima (D)||6,295|
|Jack Thorsen (R)||3,371|
|Minto Thorsen (R)||2,899|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Pantelakos was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Pantelakos is a widow and has seven children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Laura + Pantelakos + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House to Vote on Marijuana Legalization Today - The Daily Chronic
- New Hampshire House Delays Marijuana Legalization Vote - The Daily Chronic
- Debates on gambling, legalizing pot coming in NH - Seacoastonline.com
- New Hampshire Roll Call - Seacoastonline.com
- NH House To Vote on Marijuana Use - Valley News
- State Police backs bill to crack down on distracted driving - The Union Leader
- New Hampshire House to Vote on Marijuana Legalization Bill - The Daily Chronic
- NH drivers, put that phone down... - The Union Leader
- House kills scanners, passes marijuana bill (at least for now) - Foster's Daily Democrat
- Updated: House kills scanners, passes marijuana bill (at least for now) - Foster's Daily Democrat
- Office website
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 25
| Succeeded by|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 16
| Succeeded by|
Bob Nigrello (R)