|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 75|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Carson's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Rhode Island's Infrastructure
- Excerpt: "I will work with other members of the RI Assembly and our new governor to explore the new revolving funds and infrastructure financing models. "
Storm Surge, Wind and Coastal Flooding
- Excerpt: "I will work with State Government to provide further guidance to municipalities for managing our infrastructure, storm water and waste water management, emergency preparedness, energy and communication systems. "
Newport's Tourism Economy: Solutions
- Excerpt: "I believe that our tourism industry is a building block of our economic development. While our state’s regional destination marketing organizations have been successful, there is more that can be done to showcase our state as a whole."
Elections for the office of Rhode Island House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 25, 2014. Lauren Carson defeated incumbent Peter Martin in the Democratic primary. Gregory Larson was removed from the ballot before the primary. Carson was unchallenged in the general election.
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 75 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Peter Martin Incumbent||46.5%||787|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lauren + Carson + Rhode + Island + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rhode Island House of Representatives
- Rhode Island House of Representatives District 75
- Rhode Island House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Rhode Island General Assembly
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Lauren Carson on Facebook
- Lauren Carson on Twitter