|Arizona House of Representatives District 22|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Hendrix has worked in many fields, including auto repair, manufacturing, home construction, land development, retail sales, and Banking. He is also a licensed private pilot.
- Commerce Committee, Arizona House of Representatives (Vice Chair)
- Education Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
Hendrix's sponsored bills include:
- HB 2307 - health savings accounts; reimbursement; incentives
- HB 2400 - partial-birth abortions; definition
- HB 2426 - enhanced driver licenses; prohibition
- HB 2554 - abortion; nurses; prohibition
For a full listed of sponsored bills see the House website.
Hendrix ran for re-election to the 22nd District seat in 2010. He faced Eddie Farnsworth, Paul Howell, Brett Petillo, and Steve Urie in the August 24 primary election. Farnsworth and Urie advanced with 16,725 and 9,933 votes, respectively. Farnsworth and Urie ran unopposed in the general election on November 2.
Hendrix raised $64,228 for the campaign, Biggs raised $27,405, and Ray raised $34,256.
|Arizona State House, District 22 (2008)|
|Andy Biggs (R)||59,615|
|Laurin Hendrix (R)||56,885|
|Glenn Ray (D)||42,191|
Below are Hendrix's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
- Arizona House of Representatives - Representative Laurin Hendrix
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Laurin Hendrix on Facebook
|Arizona House District 22
| Succeeded by|