|Former candidate for|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 76|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
|J.D.||Kentucky College of Law, 1984|
Spirito ran unsuccessfully for the same seat in 2012.
Spirito's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||•The need for effective leadership and common sense solutions to encourage job creation and growth through cutting taxes, reducing spending, and holding the government accountable
•The necessity of balancing the budget realistically
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Ruth Ann Palumbo ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Richard Marrs defeated Lavinia Theodoli Spirito in the Republican primary. Palumbo defeated Marrs in the general election.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 76 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Ruth Ann Palumbo Incumbent||59.1%||8,138|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 76 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Lavinia Theodoli Spirito||39.5%||915|
Spirito ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 76. She lost to Richard Marrs in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 76 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Lavinia Theodoli Spirito||37.3%||624|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lavinia + Spirito + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 76
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Lavinia Spirito on Facebook
- Lavinia Spirito on Twitter
- Lavinia Spirito on YouTube
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Lavinia Spirito, "Issues," accessed May 7, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 General Election Results," accessed December 5, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 General Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |