|U.S. House, Illinois, District 8|
Kaifesh is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Illinois' 8th District. Kaifesh is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on March 18, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Kaifesh's reports.
|Lawrence Kaifesh (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$0||$66,737||$(22,781)||$43,955|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lawrence + Kaifesh + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Convicted political boss Al Sanchez runs for Cook County Board - Chicago Tribune
- Suburban GOP group endorses every governor hopeful - Chicago Daily Herald
- Most area congressmen getting re-election pass so far - Crain's Chicago Business (blog)
- Candidate Petition Filings Reveal Local Contested Races - Journal & Topics Newspapers Online
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |