Lawrence R. Wiesner
|Former candidate for|
|California State Senate, District 2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Date of birth||12/04/1943|
|Place of birth||San Francisco, CA|
Wiesner served as a member of the Sonoma County Republican Central Committee from 2000 to 2002. He has served as Assistant Treasurer of the Sonoma County Republican Party since 1999.
Wiesner earned his B.A. from San Francisco State in 1969. He went on to attend post-graduate studies at San Francisco State from 1969 to 1970. His professional experience includes working as an Accountant for Price Waterhouse Coopers from 1970 to 1973, Vice President/General Manager for Steelform Contracting Company from 1973 to 1986 and Owner of Lawrence Wiesner, CPA since 1986. He served in the United States Air Force as an Airman from 1961 to 1965.
- See also: California State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of California State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Mike McGuire (D) and Lawrence R. Wiesner (R) defeated Derek Knell (D) and Harry V. Lehmann (I) in the blanket primary. McGuire defeated Wiesner in the general election.
|California State Senate, District 2, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Lawrence R. Wiesner||30%||80,778|
- See also: California State Senate elections, 2010
Wiesner and his wife, Raylene, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lawrence + Wiesner + California + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- California State Senate
- California State Senate elections, 2014
- California State Legislature
- California State Senate District 2
- California Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 27, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed July 15, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 14, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official 2010 General election results," accessed March 13, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed May 2, 2014