For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Laws governing ballot measures in South Carolina
- Local ballot measures, South Carolina
- Laws governing local ballot measures in South Carolina
- Amending the South Carolina Constitution
- School bond and tax elections in South Carolina
- South Carolina signature requirements
- Campaign finance requirements for South Carolina ballot measures