Leah Campos Schandlbauer
|Leah Campos Schandlbauer|
|U.S. House, Arizona, District 9|
|Master's||University of Pittsburgh, 1997|
Schandlbauer's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Economy & Spending
- Excerpt: "As Ronald Reagan used to say, no government ever paid the cost of anything. The government cannot do anything without someone else paying for it. There has never been such a thing as a free lunch, and it doesn't exist now. We are all going to have to pay for every service that politicians have decided government ought to provide."
- National Security and Defense
- Excerpt: "Providing for our country's security is the Federal Government's main responsibility. Our military and intelligence services must be well funded and able to confront the varied threats we face. That said, I believe that all parts of our federal government, including the Defense Department and the intelligence sector, have grown without adequate controls and could stand budget cuts without undercutting our security. "
- Health Care
- Excerpt: "The Obama administration’s decision to force through a federal takeover of the nation’s healthcare system was one of the worst decisions ever made by any US president. The legislation must be repealed and decisions about health care must remain between a patient and their doctor. "
- Border Security & Immigration
- Excerpt: "The federal government needs to do its job and secure our border with Mexico, just as Mexico robustly secures its own southern border. Mexico is undergoing a bitter, violent and widespread assault at the hands of vicious drug cartels, which threatens to completely destabilize the Mexican nation. Anyone who asserts that this has not had a huge impact on Arizona is simply not telling the truth. "
- Excerpt: "I have always been pro-life. In Congress I will be a voice for the unborn and the forgotten. Children are gifts from God and worthy of our protection. A nation that does not value and protect innocent human life cannot be a great nation. "
|Leah Campos Schandlbauer (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 17, 2012||$0||$14,275||$(445.74)||$13,829.26|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2012||$13,829.26||$41,744||$(35,268.46)||$20,304.80|
|Pre-Primary||August 17, 2012||$20,304.80||$18,500||$(21,791.54)||$17,013.26|
Schandlbauer and her husband, Alfred, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Leah + Schandlbauer + Arizona + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website, Issues
- Official primary candidate list
- Associated Press primary results
- Federal Election Commission "Leah Campos Schandlbauer's Summary Report," Accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Leah Campos Schandlbauer April Quarterly," Accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Leah Campos Schandlbauer July Quarterly," Accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Leah Campos Schandlbauer Pre-Primary," Accessed August 23, 2012
- Project Vote Smart biography