For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, West Virginia, District 3|
|Service/branch||U.S. Air Force|
Bias is a registered nurse. He has served as a firefighter, EMT, paramedic, and EMS. While in college, he was a U.S. Air Force ROTC cadet.
- Balanced budget
- Domestic energy production
- Transportation projects for West Virginia
|West Virginia's 3rd Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012|
- West Virginia Metro News, "2012 Primary Results," May 8, 2012 (dead link)
- Lee Bias campaign website, "About Lee Bias," accessed May 2, 2012 (dead link)
- Lee Bias campaign website, "Issues: Economy," accessed May 2, 2012 (dead link)
- Lee Bias campaign website, "Issues: Jobs," accessed May 2, 2012 (dead link)
- [ http://apps.sos.wv.gov/elections/results/results.aspx?year=2012&eid=8&county=Statewide West Virginia Secretary of State "2012 Primary Results"]