Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 107|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Chatfield's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Focused On Jobs
- Excerpt: "Make Northern Michigan a magnet for jobs by lowering taxes, eliminating burdensome regulations and fixing roads"
Fighting For Smaller Government
- Excerpt: "Reduce entitlement spending"
Defending Northern Michigan’S Heritage
- Excerpt: "Traditional family values and traditional marriage"
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Jim Page was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Frank Foster was defeated by Lee Chatfield in the Republican primary. Chatfield then defeated Page in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 107 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 107 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Frank Foster Incumbent||45.9%||5,570|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lee + Chatfield + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 107
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Lee Chatfield on Facebook
- Lee Chatfield on Twitter
- leechatfield.com, "Issues," accessed August 1, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "Unofficial General Election Results as of November 5, 2014," accessed November 6, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |