Lee County, Illinois
- Main article: Evaluation of Illinois county websites
- County board members are listed with contact information.
- Board meeting dates are posted, along with meeting minutes and agendas.
- Building permits and zoning information are available.
- While taxes can be paid online, no other information is available on them.
- Budget is not published.
- Information on audits and contracts is not online.
- Site does not disclose whether the county belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.