Lee County, Kentucky
- Main article: Evaluation of Kentucky county websites
This website was reviewed on December 14, 2011.
- Most county officials are listed with full contact information. Magistrates only have mailing addresses.
- A search for "open records" gives a first result of a state page with thorough information on the Kentucky Open Records Act and how to make public records requests.
- The budget is not published.
- Information is not provided on meetings, building permits and zoning, and local taxes.
- County audits and contracts are not online.
- The site does not disclose if the county belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Lee County Website
- Lee County Free Public Records Directory
- Lee County on Epodunk
- Lee County on FreedomKentucky (dead link)