Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Indiana House of Representatives District 84|
|Profession||Owner, BJ's Fish and Chips|
Jordan ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 84. Jordan ran unopposed in the May 8 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Bob Morris (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 84, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Bob Morris Incumbent||60.1%||18,193|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lee + Jordan + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The King and I - SLAM Online
- MBB Continues Tough Stretch Wednesday with Valpo - BallStateSports.com
- What we learned from Week 14 in college football - NFL.com
- All-Area Volleyball Team Capsules - Peoria Journal Star
- COLLEGE CONNECTIONS: Former Raider excels - Goshen News
- NBA Capsules: Trio leads Orlando past Atlanta - Brownsville Herald
- New York Knicks: Searching for Winning Formula - Buckets Over Broadway
- Presidential Medal of Freedom given to Richard Lugar, Loretta Lynn, 14 others - The Courier-Journal (blog)
- Remarks by the President at Presidential Medal of Freedom Ceremony - The White House (blog)
- House Roll Call: Allows sale of more health plans - San Francisco Chronicle
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |