|Governor of Connecticut|
|Bachelor's||University of Maryland|
|Profession||Software engineer, author|
Whitnum earned her B.S. in Computer Science from the University of Maryland and her Master's in administration, planning and social policy from Harvard University.
Whitnum is the author of two novels: Hedge Fund Mistress, a mainstream novel, and What About the Dead? a young adult novel. Whitnum’s latest book, Anti-AIPAC, not Anti-Semitic: The Israel Lobby's Dangerous Control of Congress is due out soon.
She is also a software engineer and anti-Israel activist.
- University of Maryland, B.S. in Computer Science
- Harvard University, Master's degree (edm) in Administration, Planning and Social Policy
- See also: Connecticut gubernatorial election, 2014
Whitnum ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Connecticut. Whitnum sought the nomination on the Democratic ticket. The signature filing deadline for candidates wishing to run was June 12, 2012. The primary elections were held on August 14, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lee + Whitnum + Connecticut + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Lee Whitnum for Governor 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed May 8, 2014
- Lee Whitnum for Senate, "Biography" accessed March 5, 2012
- Connecticut State Elections Enforcement Commission, "SEEC Form 1: Registration by Candidate," April 6, 2014
- Litchfield County Times, "Bysiewicz Brings Her Bid for U.S. Senate to Harwinton," accessed January 4, 2012