Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Hawaii House of Representatives District 31|
|Bachelor's||Psychology, Hawaii Pacific University, 1993|
|Associate's||Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies, Leeward Community College, 1996|
|Master's||Counseling Psychology, Chaminade University of Honolulu, 2003|
|Profession||Behavior health specialist|
Sharsh was a Democratic candidate for District 32 in the Hawaii House of Representatives. The primary election was on September 18, 2010, and the general election was on November 2, 2010.
Sharsh ran in the 2012 election for Hawaii House of Representatives District 31. Sharsh defeated Danny Villaruz and Lynne Gutierrez in the August 11 Democratic primary and was defeated by District 32 incumbent Aaron Johanson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 31, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Aaron Johanson Incumbent||65.2%||4,017|
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 31 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Lei + Sharsh + Hawaii + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Candidate LinkedIn
- Campaign website
- Campaign Facebook
- Sharsh's previous campaign website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- State of Hawaii: Office of Elections, "Federal/State/County Candidates, 2012 Primary Elections," retrieved June 11, 2012
- Hawaii Secretary of State - Official 2012 Primary Results
- State of Hawaii Office of Elections, “Hawaii General 2012 - State of Hawaii – Statewide,” November 20, 2012
- Hawaii State Office of Elections, "2010 general election certified results," accessed December 13, 2013