|Nevada State Assembly, District 17|
|Bachelor's||Seton Hall University|
|Master's||Seton Hall University|
|Place of birth||Scranton, Pennsylvania|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
Leonard T. "Len" Marciano (born 1948) was a 2012 Republican candidate for District 17 of the Nevada State Assembly.
When asked by the Las Vegas Review-Journal three things to do if elected, Marciano answered:
1. Instill excellence in our educational system by increasing parental choice to create competition in our schools, and by hiring excellent teachers who are held accountable. 2. Allow small businessmen and women as well as entrepreneurs the freedom from excessive government regulations and fees and the stability to create careers for Nevadans. 3. I will be accountable and transparent to my neighbors and citizens of Nevada.
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2012
Marciano ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Assembly, District 17. Marciano defeated Patrick Mendez in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by Steven Brooks (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 17, General Election, 2012
||Steven Brooks Incumbent
|| Len Marciano
|Nevada State Assembly, District 17 Republican Primary, 2012
| Patrick Mendez
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Len + Marciano + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Len Marciano News Feed
- ↑ Las Vegas Review-Journal, "Len Marciano," accessed October 22, 2012
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- ↑ Clark County, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- ↑ Washoe County, "2012 General Election candidates," accessed May 5, 2014
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "Official Results of the 2012 Primary Election," accessed April 23, 2014