|New Jersey General Assembly, District 40|
|Place of birth||Wayne, NJ|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Arcuri's professional experience includes being a small business owner and a financial advisor specializing in insurance services.
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Safe Communities and Schools
- Controlling Property Taxes
- A Permanent Solution to Flooding
- Improved Constituent Services
Arcuri ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 40. Arcuri was bracketed with Anthony J. Galietti. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He was defeated by David C. Russo (R) and Scott T. Rumana (R) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
In 2013, Arcuri’s endorsements included the following:
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
Arcuri and his wife, Claudine, have two daughters. They live in Wayne, NJ.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Leo + Arcuri + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Leo Arcuri and Anthony Galietti's Campaign website
- Leo Arcuri and Anthony Galietti on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Leo Arcuri
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- Arcuri and Galietti's official campaign website, accessed September 16, 2013
- Arcuri and Galietti's official campaign website, "Isses," accessed September 16, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 General Assembly general election candidates," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections," accessed September 7, 2013