Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State House, Hillsborough 11|
|2008 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Pepino's professional experience included owning Esquire Motors; United States Naval Reserve; owner of RL Trans; E.O. 2nd class in United States Navy; and retired from International Union of Operating Engineers.
Pepino graduated from Manchester Central High School and attended Mount Saint Mary's and Saint Joseph's.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Pepino was appointed to these committees:
On November 2, 2010, Pepino was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 11 general election (2010)|
|Leo Pepino (R)||921|
|Kathleen Souza (R)||808|
|Nickolas Levasseur (D)||775|
|Robert Walsh (D)||753|
|Roy Shoults (R)||703|
|John Barriere (D)||639|
On November 4, 2008, Pepino was elected by finishing third in the Hillsborough 11 District of the New Hampshire House of Representatives taking one of the three potential seats there. Pepino finished behind Nickolas Levasseur (1,480), and Robert Walsh (1,406). He was followed by Frank Weaver (1,115), Kathleen Souza (1,097), Danial Mattingly (750), and Morey Straus (329).
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 11 District|
|Nickolas Levasseur (D)||1,480|
|Robert Walsh (D)||1,406|
|Leo Pepino (R)||1,316|
|Frank Weaver (D)||1,115|
|Kathleen Souza (R)||1,097|
|Daniel Mattingly (R)||750|
|Morey Straus (L)||329|
In 2010, a year in which Pepino was up for re-election, he collected $1,665 in donations.
In 2008 Pepino did not raise any campaign funds.
Pepino is widowed and has one child; Leo.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Leo + Pepino + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State General Election - November 4, 2008," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014
- Campaign donations
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Pepino
|New Hampshire House Hillsborough 11
| Succeeded by|