Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Florida, District 11|
Church ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 11th District. Church sought the nomination on the Independent ticket. Candidates wishing to run must file by the signature filing deadline of June 8, 2012. The primary elections were held on August 14, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Leonard + Church + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Cape Coral news briefs - The News-Press
- Upcoming Events and Entertainment (beginning Nov. 28) - Walton Sun
- Ann Demeulemeester to Exit Namesake Label; Kate Middleton Pulls a Marilyn ... - Daily Beast
- Allen ?Al? R. Vimpeny - Chronicle-Telegram
- Snapshots of Iredell past - Statesville Record & Landmark
- Columns > Looking Back - The Kalona News
- Dr. Frank B. Adney Jr. - Palladium-Item
- Our Social Networks - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Suzy Fleming Leonard: Life of service continues to lift spirits - Florida Today
- Longtime Baltimore Raven Ray Lewis among Mighty Men of Valor speakers in ... - Washington Post
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |