Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas District 237|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Rick Perry|
|Past post:||Attorney, Mayfield, Crutcher and Sharpee LLP|
|Undergraduate:||Texas A&M University|
|Law School:||Texas Tech University School of Law|
|Candidate for:||237th District Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Les Hatch is the judge of the 237th District Court in Texas. Hatch was appointed to the court by Governor Rick Perry on October 1, 2009. He was re-elected after running unopposed on November 4, 2014, for a term that begins on January 1, 2015, and will expire on December 31, 2018.
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2014
| Hatch ran for re-election to the 237th District Court.
Primary: He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on March 4, 2014.
General: He won without opposition in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Prior to joining the court, Hatch was an attorney for the law firm of Mayfield, Crutcher and Sharpee LLP.
- Lubbock County, "237th District Court," accessed October 31, 2014
- Governor State of Texas, "Gov. Perry Appoints Hatch to the 237th Judicial District Court," September 17, 2009
- Judgepedia.org, “Judicial selection in Texas,” accessed November 21, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (A-L)," accessed October 31, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (M-Z)," accessed October 31, 2014