|U.S. House, California, District 31|
|Ph.D.||University of Oklahoma|
|Profession||Policy director for Rep. Gary Miller|
Gooch served as an intern for the Clerk of the United States Supreme Court while in college. She then earned her Ph.D. in Political Science from the Carl Albert Congressional Research and Studies Center at the University of Oklahoma. She is currently the policy director for retiring Rep. Gary Miller.
|U.S. House, California District 31 Primary, 2014|
|Source: The New York Times Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
|Lesli Gooch (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0||$200,163||$(17,829)||$182,334|
|Pre-Primary||May 22, 2014||$182,334||$72,120||$(153,579)||$100,874|
**As of the 2014 Pre-Primary Report, Gooch's committee owed $135,000 in outstanding loans to Lesli Gooch.
Gooch is married to her husband, Gary, who is a retired U.S. Army field artillery officer.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lesli + Gooch + California + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 31st Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 31st Congressional District
- The Sun, "Aide to Rep. Gary Miller announces bid for his congressional seat," February 19, 2014
- Campaign website, "About Lesli Gooch," accessed April 23, 2014
- The New York Times, "California Primary Results," June 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Lesli Gooch April Quarterly," accessed May 6, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Lesli Gooch Pre-Primary," accessed June 3, 2014