Liam F. Davis
|Liam F. Davis|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 46|
|High school||Calvert Hall College High School|
During high school and college, Davis worked at the Superfresh grocery store where he was an active member of the Local 27 United Food and Commercial Workers.
Davis has worked as a community liaison for Baltimore City Council President Bernard C."Jack" Young.
Davis listed the following themes on his campaign website:
- Economic development
- Excerpt: "Increase funding for workforce development training."
- Excerpt: "Restore funding to Maryland's Green Building Tax Credit Program. Strengthen PlanMaryland legislation to increase public investment in existing communities such as Baltimore City. Advocate for permanent ban on hydraulic fracturing within the Chesapeake Bay watershed."
- Quality of life
- Excerpt: "Develop an ambitious plan to upgrade Baltimore City parks and recreational facilities. Strengthen targeted programs geared towards reducing high school drop out rates. Increase state aid towards the Baltimore City Police Department."
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Brooke Elizabeth Lierman and incumbents Luke Clippinger and Peter A. Hammen defeated Liam F. Davis and Bill Romani in the Democratic primary, while Roger D. Bedingfield, Joh Sedtal and Duane Shelton were unopposed in the Republican primary. Lierman, Clippinger and Hammen defeated Bedingfield, Sedtal and Shelton for three seats in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Liam + Davis + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland House of Delegates
- Maryland House of Delegates District 46
- Maryland House of Delegates elections, 2014
- Maryland State Legislature
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Official campaign website
- Campaign Twitter feed
- Campaign Facebook page
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |