Liane (Buffie) McFadyen
|Liane "Buffie" McFadyen|
|U.S. House, Colorado, District 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||June 24, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Colorado House of Representatives|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
McFadyen served on the following committees while a member of the Colorado House of Representatives:
McFadyen's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1323 - Coop Elec Assn Energy Efficiency Program
- HB 09-1326 - Integrity Of Citizen-Initiated Petitions
- HB 09-1354 - New Home Bldr Offer Wind Elec Gen Option
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
McFadyen is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Colorado's 3rd District. McFadyen is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
McFadyen was ineligible to run for re-election to the 47th District seat due to the term limits of the Colorado House of Representatives.
McFadyen raised $40,702 for his campaign, while Sammons raised $12,515.
|Colorado State House, District 47 (2008)|
|Liane "Buffie" McFadyen (D)||21,175|
|Troy Sammons (R)||14,389|
Below were McFadyen's top five campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Food & Commercial Workers Local 7||$4,250|
|Colorado Professional Fire Fighters||$4,000|
|Liane "Buffie" McFadyen||$2,682|
|CO Assoc of Realtors||$2,500|
|CO Democratic Party House Majority Project||$1,700|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Liane + McFadyen + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Results are unavailable right now. Please check back later.
- United States House of Representatives
- Colorado's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Colorado's 3rd Congressional District
|Colorado House District 47
| Succeeded by|