For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Liane (Buffie) McFadyen
|Liane "Buffie" McFadyen|
|U.S. House, Colorado, District 3|
|Colorado House of Representatives|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
McFadyen served in the Colorado House of Representatives, representing District 47 from 2003 to 2011.
McFadyen served on the following committees while a member of the Colorado House of Representatives:
McFadyen's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1323 - Coop Elec Assn Energy Efficiency Program
- HB 09-1326 - Integrity Of Citizen-Initiated Petitions
- HB 09-1354 - New Home Bldr Offer Wind Elec Gen Option
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
McFadyen was ineligible to run for re-election to the 47th District seat due to the term limits of the Colorado House of Representatives.
McFadyen raised $40,702 for his campaign, while Sammons raised $12,515.
|Colorado State House, District 47 (2008)|
|Liane "Buffie" McFadyen (D)||21,175|
|Troy Sammons (R)||14,389|
Below were McFadyen's top five campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Food & Commercial Workers Local 7||$4,250|
|Colorado Professional Fire Fighters||$4,000|
|Liane "Buffie" McFadyen||$2,682|
|CO Assoc of Realtors||$2,500|
|CO Democratic Party House Majority Project||$1,700|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Liane + McFadyen + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Colorado's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Colorado's 3rd Congressional District
- The Pueblo Chieftain, "County Commissioner McFadyen to run for U.S. Congress," February 11, 2014
- ColoradoPols,com, "“Buffie” McFadyen Exits CD-3 Race," March 17, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2008 General election results," accessed April 14, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Funds raised by 2008 House candidates," accessed April 14, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 Campaign contributions," accessed December 1, 2010
|Colorado House District 47
| Succeeded by|