|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 150|
|2007 - January 5, 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Gibbons is a Partner with Earthworks of Greenwich, Limited Liability Corporation, and an Investment Advisor with Odin Partners.
He served as Chair of the Greenwich Board of Education from 1997-2000, on the Board of Higher Education, State of Connecticut from 1991-2000, and was an Associate Member of the Greenwich Republican Town Committee.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Gibbons served on these committees:
- Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee, Connecticut General Assembly
- Human Services Committee, Connecticut General Assembly, Ranking Member
- Transportation Committee, Connecticut General Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Gibbons served on these committees:
Gibbons did not run for re-election in 2012.
Gibbons ran for re-election to the 150th District seat in 2010. Gibbons ran unopposed in the primary and general election.
On November 4, 2008, Gibbons won re-election to the Connecticut House of Representatives from Connecticut's 150th District. Gibbons ran unopposed in the general election, and she received 6,415 votes. Gibbons raised $7,680 for her campaign.
In 2010, Gibbons raised $5,600 in contributions. 
Gibbons donated all of the money raised for his campaign.
Yankee Institute's Voter Guide
- See also: Yankee Institute's Voter Guide
The Yankee Institute, a pro-market think tank, releases its Voter Guide after each two-year legislative term. Each member of the Connecticut General Assembly receives a score from 0 to 10 based on how he or she voted in ten key votes. The Institute selects key votes which "reveal the differences between those legislators that would harness the power of individual liberty and the market to improve lives, and those that prefer a centrally-planned approach." A legislator with a 10 voted in agreement with the Yankee Institute on all 10 votes, while a legislator with a 0 voted against the Yankee Institute's views or was absent for all 10 votes.
Gibbons received a score of 5 on the Yankee Institute's Voter Guide for 2011-12, the 52nd highest score among the 152 scored members of the Connecticut House of Representatives. This score was 1 lower than her score of 6 for the 2009-10 term.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Lile + Gibbons + Connecticut + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Connecticut House Republicans - Rep. Lile Gibbons
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Gibbons
- ↑ Connecticut Secretary of State "Candidate list" Accessed June 19, 2012
- ↑ Connecticut House official election results for 2008
- ↑ District 150 Connecticut House candidate funds, 2008
- ↑ 2010 contributions
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Yankee Institute for Public Policy, Yankee Institute Voter Guide for 2011-12, October 19, 2012
|Connecticut State House District 150
| Succeeded by|
Stephen G. Walko (R)
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |