Limon School District Directors Term Limit Question (November 2012)
If approved, this question establishes that elected school directors of the Limon School District can serve up to three consecutive terms of office. 
|Question 3B-Limon School District|
Text of measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||Shall the present and future elected school directors of the Limon School District be authorized to serve three consecutive terms of office, notwithstanding Article XVIII, § 11 of the Colorado Constitution, which provides for a limitation of two consecutive terms of office for local elected officials?
- November 6, 2012 ballot measures in Colorado
- Elbert County, Colorado ballot measures
- Lincoln County, Colorado ballot measures
- Elbert County Elections, Sample Ballot
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |