The 2011-2012 budget totals $143,914,692 in expenditures.
|Park and Rec||$13,835,851||9%|
|Fees and Other Revenue||$24,800,485||17%|
The Lincoln City Council is made up of seven members, four from individual districts and three elected at-large for four year terms.
The current mayor is Chris Beutler. He was first elected in 2007 and re-elected in 2011.
See also: Nebraska public employee salaries
Pay plans for city employees can be found here.
See also: Nebraska public pensions
Information regarding police and fire pension plans can be found here.
See also: Nebraska government sector lobbying
According to OpenSecrets.org, Lincoln has spent $600,000 on lobbying since 2002.
|Year||Amount Spent on Lobbying|
Transparency & public records
The Lincoln website does not have information regarding public records policies or requests.
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Nebraska city websites
Last rated on Aug. 31, 2012.
- Budget report for fiscal year 2005 through 2014 available
- Agendas and minutes are available for City Council Meetings.
- Elected Officials
- The Mayor and city council officials contact information and detailed biographies are posted online.
- Administrative Officials
- Officials are listed on department pages.
- Building Permits and Zoning
- Audit reports are available.
- Public records
- Lobbying information and ethics is not noted.
- Public Records
- Public records policies and information on how to request records are not available.
- The public information office is not identified and does not provide a mailing address, phone number, or personalized email address.
- Local Taxes
- Does not provide information on local taxes.
- City of Lincoln Nebraska site
- Lincoln Nebraska Convention Visitor’s Bureau
- Lincoln Detailed Profile
- Lincoln Nebraska directory
- Lincoln Nebraska information
- 2011-2012 Budget
- Open Secrets, City of Lincoln, NE
- What We Do and Don't
- Budget Reports
- Agenda and Minutes
- Mayor and City Council officials
- Building Permits
- Zoning Information
- Audit reports
- Bids and Proposal
- Lincoln, Contracts, Accessed: Aug. 31, 2012
- Lincoln, Public records database, Accessed: Aug. 31, 2012