Lincoln County, Wisconsin
- Main article: Evaluation of Wisconsin county websites
- Budget information is listed.
- Has meeting minutes and agendas listed.
- Elected and administrative officials' contact information is available. 
- Has building permits and zoning information.
- Audit information is listed.
- The Clerk of Court's portion of the website provides a link for obtaining Wisconsin public records.
- There is no information on contracts, lobbying or local taxes.
The Wisconsin Freedom of Information Council performed an audit of compliance with the Wisconsin Open Records Law in 2008. In Lincoln County, the Sheriff's Office did poorly on the audit due to asking the requester to identify himself prior to filling the request, a violation of state law. The office did provide the records in a timely manner.
- Lincoln County official website
- Lincoln County free public records search
- County profile on E-podunk
- Project Vote Smart - Local Officials of Lincoln County
- County Seats of Wisconsin
- Budget Information
- Meeting Information, upcoming meetings can be found on the home page.
- County Officials, click on the department who's officials you'd like to view.
- Zoning Information
- Audit Information
- Clerk of court, record services
- Wisconsin Court System, provided by clerk of court on Lincoln County website
- Records request audit finds few concerns, Wausau Daily Herald, November 21, 2008