|Missouri House of Representatives, District 135|
|2011 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Hough's professional experience includes working as a cattle rancher.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Hough served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Appropriations - Agriculture and Natural Resources, Vice-chair|
|• Appropriations - Infrastructure and Job Creation, Vice-chair|
|• Transportation, Vice-chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hough served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Administration and Accounts|
Hough's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "As your Representative, Lincoln encourages responsible stewardship of state finances and works for a balanced state budget without placing undue tax burdens on the business community."
- Excerpt: "Missouri’s future and economy is directly linked to the educational achievement of our workforce. Lincoln believes in continued investment in all levels of public education."
Strong Leadership for Springfield
- Excerpt: "Lincoln currently serves as the Vice-Chairman of an Appropriations Committee, as well as on the Budget, Economic Development, Transportation and Urban Agriculture Committees."
- Excerpt: "Lincoln strives to protect the interests of those involved in agriculture and work with agricultural groups to ensure we maintain a safe and abundant food supply."
- Excerpt: "Lincoln believes we each have a personal responsibility to manage our resources so they will be available for future generations. He supports initiatives that protect the environment without hindering economic growth in our area."
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Angie Filbeck was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Lincoln Hough was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Hough won re-election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 135. Hough ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Casey Clark (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 135, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Lincoln Hough Incumbent||55%||8,932|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 140 General Election (2010)|
|Lincoln Hough (R)||9,030|
|Dan Boyts (D)||3,313|
|Teddy Fleck (L)||433|
Comprehensive donor information for Hough is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Hough raised a total of $265,059 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Lincoln Hough's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri House of Representatives, District 135||$194,869|
|2010||Missouri House of Representatives, District 140||$70,190|
|Grand Total Raised||$265,059|
2012Hough won re-election to the Missouri House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Hough raised a total of $194,869.
|Missouri House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Lincoln Hough's campaign in 2012|
|Friends of Tilley||$8,500|
|Lewis & Clark Council Ozarks Mountain Forum||$7,500|
|Group MVT LLC||$5,000|
|People for Solon||$4,000|
|Missouri Limestone Producers Association||$3,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$194,869|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, a year in which Hough was up for re-election, he collected $70,190 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2010 were:
|7Th Republican Congressional District Cmte||$3,500|
|Gardner, Mark E||$2,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Lincoln + Hough + Missouri + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Missouri state legislative districts
- Missouri General Assembly
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Facebook profile
- "lincolnhough," Official Campaign Website
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 6, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Hough, Lincoln," accessed September 21, 2013
- Follow the Money, "Missouri 2010 - Candidates," accessed May 15, 2014
|Missouri House of Representatives District 135
| Succeeded by|
|Missouri House of Representatives District 140
| Succeeded by|
Lynn Morris (R)
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |