Lincoln Parish is one of 64 parishes in Louisiana. A parish, in Louisiana, is the equivalent of a county in other states. The parish seat is Ruston. In 2004, its population was estimated to be 42,382. Lincoln Parish and neighboring Jackson Parish are part of the Ruston Micropolitan Statistical Area.
- See also: Evaluation of Louisiana parish websites
- Police jurors are listed, along with contact information.
- Meeting minutes are archived to 2006, and meeting agendas are archived to 2007. However 2011 minutes are not posted.
- No information is provided about how parish residents can request access to public documents of the parish under Louisiana's sunshine laws.
- Budgetary information is not available.
- There is no information on parish building and zoning, contracts and lobbying.
- ↑ Police Jury
- ↑ Police Jury Minutes
- ↑ Police Jury Agendas