|Ohio House Of Representatives District 1|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Bolon attended both Ohio State University and Kent State University. She then graduated from Columbus University after studying Secretarial Sciences/Businesss Administration.
Bolon has worked in the following positions: Treasurer for the Edison Local and East Palestine City Schools, Clerk-Treasurer for Columbiana Public Library, and Certified Government Financial Manager. She also worked as Auditor and Audit Manager for the Ohio Auditor of State from 1985 to 1999.
Bolon served as Columbiana County Treasurer from 1999 to 2007. She then joined the Ohio House of Representatives in 2007. She has served in that position since, representing the 1st District.
Bolon and her husband, Tom, have two children.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Bolon served on the following committees:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Alternative Energy Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Finance and Appropriations Committee, Ohio House of Representatives, Vice Chair
- HealthCare Access and Affordability Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Public Safety and Homeland Security Committee, Ohio House of Representatives, Chair
- Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 1|
|Linda Bolon (D)||30,378|
|Caroline Hergenrother (R)||16,852|
In 2008, Bolon collected $141,784 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|OHIO EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$12,500|
|OHIO ASSOCIATION OF PUBLIC SCHOOL EMPLOYEES AFSCME LOCAL 4||$10,000|
|OHIO STATE ASSOCIATION OF PLUMBERS & PIPEFITTERS||$5,000|
|OHIO ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS||$3,500|
|COLUMBIANA COUNTY DEMOCRATIC PARTY||$3,000|
- Representative Bolon's campaign
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Bolon
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Representative Bolon's State Surge sponsored bills
- Representative Bolon's facebook
- Representative Bolon's twitter
- Representative Bolon's Ohio Democratic Caucus page
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 1
| Succeeded by|
Craig Newbold (R)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |