Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 10|
Bounds' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "God comes first and I am second"
- "Pro-life; will only vote for Speaker of House who is pro-life"
- "Illegal Immigration problems must be addressed; No Amnesty"
- "English as the official language of Texas"
- "Pro Gun Rights"
- "Pro School Vouchers; Education will be a top priority for me as representative. This does not mean I believe the answer is just more money for schools. It means I want better policies so teachers can do what they do best—teach children"
- "Moving government back to its constitutional boundaries. (Tenth Amendment)"
- "Pro Small Business; repeal regulations that have nothing to do with safety or health issues so businesses can prosper and hire people"
- "Against bringing legal gambling to Texas"
- "For moving Texas away from property taxes to a more equitable tax system"
|Texas House of Representatives District 10 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jim Pitts Incumbent||57.6%||8,392|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Linda + Bounds + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |