Linda E. Small
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania State Senate, District 28|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||March 18, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Linda E. Small was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Scott Wagner defeated Zachary Alexander Rockford Hearn in the Republican primary. Ron Miller (R) withdrew from the race on March 26, 2014. Small and Wagner will face off in the general election.
|Pennsylvania State Senate, District 28 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Scott Wagner Incumbent||84.9%||13,214|
|Zachary Alexander Rockford Hearn||15.1%||2,349|
The seat was vacant following Mike Waugh's (R) appointment as the Executive Director of the Pennsylvania Farm Show on January 12.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Linda + Small + Pennsylvania + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania State Senate
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania State Senate elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania State Senate District 28
- Pennsylvania Secretary of State - Official special election candidate list
- Pennsylvania Department of State- Official candidate list
- Pennsylvania Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Withdrawals," accessed April 29, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 19, 2014
- ydr.com, "Wagner apparent winner in special state Senate election," March 19, 2014
- philly.com, "Lt. Gov calls special election to fill vacant Senate seat," January 13, 2014