Linda K. Breathitt
|Linda K. Breathitt|
|Kentucky Public Service Commission|
|1993 - 1997, May 21, 2012 - Present|
|June 30, 2013|
|Years in position (current service)||1|
|Years in position (previous service)||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||May 11, 2012|
|Appointed by||Gov. Steve Beshear|
|Bachelor's||University of Kentucky|
Breathitt began her career in government as executive director of the Commonwealth of Kentucky’s office in Washington, D.C., assisting state officials and agencies with matters involving the federal government. Breathitt first served on the KPSC from 1993 to 1997. In November 1997 she was appointed by President Bill Clinton to a five-year term on the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. After this stint she served as a senior energy and regulatory adviser with the firm Thelen Reid & Priest LLC. She was named to the KPSC for the second time in 2012 and has served on it since.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Kentucky
- Completed the state and local government executive program at Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government
Kentucky Public Service Commission (2012-present)
Kentucky Public Service Commission (1993-1997)
Breathitt previously served as a member of the Kentucky Public Service Commission from 1993-1997.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Linda + Breathitt + Kentucky "
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- LexArts welcomes new board members, leadership, campaign cabinet - The Lane Report
- Where were you when JFK was shot? More Kentuckians tell their stories - Lexington Herald Leader
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|Kentucky Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|