Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 15|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lauer served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environment and Agriculture|
Lauer won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 15. Lauer was unopposed in the September 11 primary and defeated incumbent Paul Ingbretson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 15, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Paul Ingbretson Incumbent||49.2%||2,178|
Comprehensive donor information for Lauer is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Lauer raised a total of $0 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 1, 2013.
|Linda Lauer's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Hampshire House, Grafton 15||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$0|
2012Lauer won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Lauer raised a total of $0.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Linda Lauer's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$0|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Linda + Lauer + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House rejects GMO food labeling - Capital Press
- Grafton County Appoints New Commissioner - Valley News
- John Gregg: Uppers and Downers - Valley News
- NH House rejects GM food labeling bill - agprofessional.com
- States weighing labels on genetically altered food - Concord Monitor
- Montgomery County and Frederick County home sales - Washington Post
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Grafton 15
| Succeeded by|