Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois State Senate, District 48|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Eisenhower High|
|Place of birth||Decatur|
Little has taken some classes at Richland Community College. She worked at Archer Daniels Midland for about four years until 2012. She has served on the Macon County board for most of the past 20 years and is currently in the middle of a four-year term.
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Illinois State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place March 18, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Andy Manar ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Linda Little ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Manar and Little will face off in the general election.
Little and her husband, Tom, live in Decatur. They have an adult son.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Linda + Little + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The State Journal-Register, "Bernard Schoenburg: Macon County Board's Little to take on Manar," October 20, 2013
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014