Linda S. Rosa
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Sixteenth Suffolk District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||April 1, 2014|
John C. Velis (D) defeated Dan Allie (R) in the special election, which took place on April 1. Velis was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Allie was unopposed in the Republican primary.
A special election for the position of Massachusetts House of Representatives Fourth Hampden District was called for April 1, with a primary on March 4. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fourth Hampden District, Special Election, 2014|
|Democratic||John C. Velis||53.4%||2,697|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Linda + Rosa + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed February 18, 2014
- nepr.net, "Democrat Velis Snags Westfield State House Seat From GOP," April 1, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of State, "Official special election results," accessed April 16, 2014
- masslive.com, "Special election to fill Don Humason's former 4th Hampden District House seat set," December 30, 2013
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |