Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 93|
|Master's||University of Pennsylvania|
|Service/branch||U.S. Navy, Master Chief Petty Officer|
Small ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 93. Small ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on April 24 and was defeated by incumbent Ronald Miller (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 93, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ronald Miller Incumbent||68.8%||23,518|
Small has stated her goals are to, "Cut corrupting corporate money from politics. Let small business and renewable energy companies create jobs. Support strong unions, because they support strong workers and a strong economy. Invest in our children. Restore state funding for education and lower property taxes. Get real about global warming. The renewable energy and efficiency solution creates jobs, cleans the air, and lowers our energy costs. Business as usual creates extreme weather, poor air quality and health problems, and keeps our economy struggling with subsidized 150 plus year old oil, gas and coal corporations."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Linda + Small + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Penn Life Community Datebook: Week of Dec. 8 - Montgomery Newspapers
- History behind America's Christmas toys, Santa and plum pudding - Herald-Mail Media
- Jessup Art Loop Decemeber 14 - PA home page
- Children's treasures - Winnipeg Free Press
- Barking up the wrong tree? A puppy may not be the perfect Christmas present - Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- Go! Arts & Entertainment calendars (Dec. 6-12: Exhibits & Galleries - Times Herald-Record
- Looking for a historical happily ever after? Click here - USA TODAY
- Updated healthcare.gov gets mixed reviews (with videos) - Herald Times Reporter
- Weekend: Your guide to entertainment in Northeast Pennsylvania - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Rep. Barletta visits Shippensburg businesses - The Shippensburg News-Chronicle
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |