|Montana House of Representatives, District 20|
|Birthday||Great Falls, Montana|
From Love's campaign Facebook page:
Lindsay wants to invest in education, invest in our economy, and create the good paying jobs that allow every Montana to succeed. Lindsay will work hard to ensure our 2nd amendment, hunting, fishing, and access rights are protected. Lindsay knows we need to stand up for our seniors and support consumer protections.
Love ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 20. Love ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Steve Fitzpatrick (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Steve Fitzpatrick Incumbent||51.6%||1,768|
Love defeated Rod Lutaski in the primary by a margin of 1,072-757. She faced Cleve Loney (R) in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lindsay + Love + Montana + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 'Matilda' Star Mara Wilson On Her 'Breakup' With Hollywood: 'I Was 13, Awkward ... - Huffington Post
- Drew Turiano Calls For Another 'Operation Wetback' - Huffington Post
- 'My Hope' Stories Pouring into BGEA Headquarters - Crossmap
- Appreciation dinner is all about Habitat for Humanity volunteer efforts - Mount Airy News
- Rumer Willis Poses In Underwear For Racy Tyler Shields Photo Shoot ... - Huffington Post UK
- Willis Bond pushing the limits, again - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
- Tulare County high schools use 'gold standard' in concussion testing - Visalia Times-Delta
- Small Business Saturday is Nov. 30 - Hometown Focus
- Blake McIver's 'Wish I Didn't Need You' Music Video Showcases Different Side ... - Huffington Post
- 'Mrs Doubtfire' Turns 20 - Where Are The Cast Now? (VIDEO) - Huffington Post UK
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |