|Arkansas House of Representatives District 92|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Research Assistant Professor|
Smith's professional experience includes working as a Research Assistant Professor at the University of Arkansas, Attorney with Martin and Kirkland Law Firm and law clerk with the United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit.
- Judiciary Committee, Arkansas House
- Legislative Joint Auditing Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Joint Performance Review Committee, Arkansas State Legislature (Chair)
- State Agencies and Governmental Affairs Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Constitutional Issues
- Subcommittee on Courts and Civil Law
- Subcommittee on State Agencies
Smith did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Smith's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1084 - "TO LIMIT THE SALE FOR RESALE TAX EXEMPTION FOR PACKAGING MATERIALS SOLD TO MANUFACTURERS TO ONLY PACKAGING MATERIALS THAT ARE BIODEGRADABLE OR RECYCLABLE."
- HB 1108 - "AN ACT TO PREVENT PHYSICIANS FROM REFERRING PATIENTS TO MEDICAL IMAGING ENTITIES IN WHICH THE PHYSICIANS HAVE A FINANCIAL INTEREST."
- HB 2103 - "TO ENCOURAGE CITIZENS TO FILE LAWSUITS SEEKING RECOVERY OF MONEYS FRAUDULENTLY RECEIVED FROM THE STATE AND TO INCREASE THE STATE’S PORTION OF FUNDS RECOVERED IN MEDICAID FRAUD LAWSUITS."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Smith was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Smith raised $0 for her campaign.
Smith raised no money for her campaign in 2008.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Lindsley + Smith + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Lindsley Smith
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Arkansas House District 92
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|