|Arkansas House of Representatives District 92|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Research Assistant Professor|
Smith works as a research assistant Professor at the University of Arkansas. She has previously worked as an Attorney with Martin and Kirkland Law Firm, and a law clerk with the United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit.
Smith did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Judiciary Committee, Arkansas House
- Legislative Joint Auditing Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Joint Performance Review Committee, Arkansas State Legislature (Chair)
- State Agencies and Governmental Affairs Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Constitutional Issues
- Subcommittee on Courts and Civil Law
- Subcommittee on State Agencies
Smith's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1084 - "TO LIMIT THE SALE FOR RESALE TAX EXEMPTION FOR PACKAGING MATERIALS SOLD TO MANUFACTURERS TO ONLY PACKAGING MATERIALS THAT ARE BIODEGRADABLE OR RECYCLABLE."
- HB 1108 - "AN ACT TO PREVENT PHYSICIANS FROM REFERRING PATIENTS TO MEDICAL IMAGING ENTITIES IN WHICH THE PHYSICIANS HAVE A FINANCIAL INTEREST."
- HB 2103 - "TO ENCOURAGE CITIZENS TO FILE LAWSUITS SEEKING RECOVERY OF MONEYS FRAUDULENTLY RECEIVED FROM THE STATE AND TO INCREASE THE STATE’S PORTION OF FUNDS RECOVERED IN MEDICAID FRAUD LAWSUITS."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Smith was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Smith raised $0 for her campaign.
Smith raised no money for her campaign in 2008.
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Lindsley Smith
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Arkansas House District 92
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|