|U.S. House, Arizona, District 9|
|Bachelor's||Arizona State University|
|J.D.||St. Johns University School of Law|
Borowsky's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Stop Crony Capitalism
- Excerpt: "I believe that the federal government needs to get out of the business of investing in favored industries, of picking winners and losers in our economy. From the bailouts of Wall St banks, Chrysler and General Motors, and the failure of Solyndra, the government continues to favor special-interests."
- Stop Mortgaging Our Future
- Excerpt: "If the events in Europe are any indication, we cannot live beyond our means in perpetuity. There are workable, bipartisan ideas on the table to get government spending under control, but a lack of political courage to implement them."
- Protect Those Who Create Real Jobs
- Excerpt: "The unemployment rate in Arizona remains around 8.7%. Yet, federal government continues to consider tax increases and implement costly regulations. I will work to cut government red tape. My goal is to unleash the energy of entrepreneurs and business owners."
|Lisa Borowsky (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2012||$0||$27,050.04||$(14,730.77)||$12,319.27|
|Pre-Primary||August 16, 2012||$12,319.27||$33,414.68||$(43,082.91)||$2,651.04|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Lisa + Borowsky + Arizona + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website, Issues
- Official primary candidate list
- Associated Press primary results
- Federal Election Commission "Lisa Borowsky's Summary Report," Accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Lisa Borowsky July Quarterly," Accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Lisa Borowsky Pre-Primary," Accessed August 23, 2012