Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 23|
|Bachelor's||St. John’s University|
|J.D.||Brooklyn Law School|
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Grey ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 23. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. She also ran on the Conservative Party ticket. Grey was defeated by incumbent Diane Savino (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 23, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Diane Savino Incumbent||77%||50,553|
Grey supports school choice, is pro-union, and is in favor of term limits for legislators.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lisa + Grey + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Senate Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- Lisagrey2012.com, "Issues," accessed October 22, 2012 (timed out)