Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 23|
|Bachelor's||St. John’s University|
|J.D.||Brooklyn Law School|
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Grey ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 23. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. She also ran on the Conservative Party ticket. Grey was defeated by incumbent Diane Savino (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 23, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Diane Savino Incumbent||77%||50,553|
Grey supports school choice, is pro-union, and is in favor of term limits for legislators.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lisa + Grey + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Senate Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- Lisagrey2012.com, "Issues," accessed October 22, 2012 (timed out)
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |