|Maine House of Representatives, District 98|
|December 5, 2012-December 3, 2014|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Villa served on the Town of Harrison Board of Selectmen from 2006 to 2012.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Villa served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Lisa Villa was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Phyllis Ginzler was unopposed in the Republican primary. Ginzler defeated Villa in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 69, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Lisa Villa Incumbent||43.3%||1,844|
Villa won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 98. Villa ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and defeated Roxanna Hagerman (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 98, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Villa is available dating back to 2008. Based on available campaign finance records, Villa raised a total of $15,633 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 18, 2013.
|Lisa Villa's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 98||$6,960|
|2010||Maine State House, District 98||$4,748|
|2008||Maine State Senate, District 13||$3,925|
|Grand Total Raised||$15,633|
2012Villa won election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Villa raised a total of $6,960.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Lisa Villa's campaign in 2012|
|Ryan, Robert J||$350|
|Total Raised in 2012||$6,960|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lisa + Villa + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Lisa Villa
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Lisa Villa on Facebook
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010, 2008
- Bio submission to Ballotpedia, August 31, 2012
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Villa, Lisa Renee," accessed September 18, 2013
Paul Waterhouse (R)
|Maine House of Representatives District 98
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |