List of Mississippi ballot measures
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
- legislatively-referred constitutional amendment - A constitutional amendment that appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- initiated constitutional amendment - An amendment to a state's constitution that comes about through the initiative process.
See also: History of I&R in Mississippi
- Laws governing the initiative process in Mississippi
- History of I&R in Mississippi
- Mississippi signature requirements
- Initiative process in Mississippi
- Official election results 2003-2009
- Mississippi Initiatives 1993-2010
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |