For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
List of Oklahoma ballot measures
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
- legislatively-referred constitutional amendment - A constitutional amendment that appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- legislatively-referred state statute - Appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- initiated constitutional amendment - An amendment to a state's constitution that comes about through the initiative process.
- initiated state statute - Earns a spot on the ballot when sponsors collect signatures according to the laws governing the initiative process in Oklahoma.
- Veto referenda - When citizens of Michigan disagree with a statute or legislative bill enacted by the state legislature, they can collect signatures to force the issue to a vote. If enough signatures are collected, the bill is placed on the statewide ballot.
- Oklahoma Ballot Measures (1908-1914)
- Oklahoma Ballot Measures (1916-1928)
- Oklahoma Ballot Measures (1929-1935)
- Oklahoma Ballot Measures (1936-1940)
- Oklahoma Ballot Measures (1941-1950)
- Oklahoma Ballot Measures (1951-1962)
- Oklahoma Ballot Measures (1963-1970)
- Oklahoma Ballot Measures (1971-1980)
- Oklahoma Ballot Measures (1981-1990)
- List of all Oklahoma ballot measures from the Oklahoma Secretary of State
- I&R Institute Initiative List for Oklahoma 1908-1998
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |