List of Wyoming ballot measures
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
- initiated state statute - Earns a spot on the ballot when sponsors collect signatures according to the laws governing the initiative process in Wyoming.
- legislatively-referred constitutional amendment - A constitutional amendment that appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- Veto referenda - When citizens of Wyoming disagree with a statute or legislative bill enacted by tare collected, the bill is placed on the statewide ballot.
- Summary sheet of Wyoming's initiative and referendum history from the Wyoming Secretary of State
- Database of statewide ballot measures, 1902-2010
- Wyoming Secretary of State: Official election results 1996-2008
- Wyoming Secretary of State: Initiative and referendum process
State of Wyoming
List of Wyoming ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Department of Audit Director | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Workforce Services | Chairman of Public Service Commission |