List of committees in Oregon state government
- There are a total of 30 committees in Oregon state government.
- There are 7 joint legislative committees of the Oregon Legislature.
- The Oregon Senate has 10 standing committees.
- The Oregon House has 13 standing committees.
Joint Legislative Committees
- Joint Health Care Transformation
- Joint Legislative Administration
- Joint Legislative Audits and Information Management and Technology
- Joint Legislative Counsel|Joint Legislative Counsel
- Joint Tax Credits
- Joint Ways and Means
- Joint Fujian Sister State
- Business, Transportation and Economic Development
- Education and Workforce Development
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Finance and Revenue
- General Government, Consumer and Small Business Protection
- Health Care, Human Services and Rural Health Policy
- Veterans' and Military Affairs
- Agriculture, Natural Resources and Rural Communities
- Business and Labor
- Energy, Environment and Water
- General Government and Consumer Protection
- Health Care
- Human Services
- Sustainability and Economic Development
- Veterans and Emergency Services