For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
List of school districts in Nevada
|K-12 Education in Nebraska|
|State Superintendent: Matthew Blomstedt|
|Number of students: 301,296|
|Number of teachers: 22,182|
|Teacher/pupil ratio: 1:13.6|
|Number of school districts: 288|
|Number of schools: 1,090|
|Graduation rate: 88%|
|Per-pupil spending: $10,825|
|Nebraska Department of Education • List of school districts in Nebraska • Nebraska • School boards portal|
|Education policy project|
|Public education in the United States |
Public education in Nebraska
Glossary of education terms
There are 398,858 students in the state's top enrollment districts, which represents 1.5 percent of all students attending top enrollment districts in the United States. The largest school district in Nevada is Clark County School District, which served 313,398 students in the 2011-2012 academic year.
This list identifies all of the state's school districts in alphabetical order:
- United States school districts
- Nevada school districts
- Nevada Department of Education
- Public education in Nevada
- National Center for Education Statistics, "Table 2. Number of operating public schools and districts, state enrollment, teacher and pupil/teacher ratio by state: School year 2011–12," accessed March 18, 2014
- ED Data Express, "State Tables Report," accessed March 17, 2014 The site includes this disclaimer: "States converted to an adjusted cohort graduation rate [starting in the 2010-2011 school year], which may or may not be the same as the calculation they used in prior years. Due to the potential differences, caution should be used when comparing graduation rates across states."
- United States Census Bureau, "Public Education Finances: 2011," accessed March 18, 2014
- National Center for Education Statistics, "ELSI Table Generator," accessed February 19, 2014
- Nevada Department of Education, "2011-2012 State Accountability Summary Report," accessed August 7, 2013 (dead link)
State of Nevada
Carson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | State Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Conservation and Natural Resources | Director of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation | Chairman of Public Utilities Commission |